Breakfast tends to be the most unhealthy meal for most people. This is not to say it is necessarily their fault. The choices food companies create for us don't usually provide the highest quality in nutritional content.
Traditional breakfast foods are usually loaded with sugar, hydrogenated oils, and other cheap processed chemicals and ingredients.
Use this blueberry and whey smoothie recipe to load up on protein, antioxidants and other beneficial micro-nutrients.
- Pour 16oz of water or unsweetened coconut milk into a blender
- Add 1 teaspoon of RAW Pine Pollen Powder
- Add 1 scoop of Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder
- Add 1 Cup of frozen or fresh Blueberries
- Add a pinch of fresh spinach or 1 teaspoon of Greens Powder
- Blend thoroughly